Accreditations and Policies
Agemaspark is committed to follow and perform to the highest Quality standards. It is also committed to perform in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the land. It is the policy of Agemaspark to conduct business in a professional manner, implementing the necessary quality plans, training, and applicable controls to achieve the stated goals.
It is the Management’s objectives to carry out precision engineering with a commitment to protect the integrity of its human, physical and financial resources by:
- Ensuring calibration & readability of machinery, equipment, measuring tools & testing devices;
- Seeking continuous improvement of our processes;
- Seeking opportunities for developing our employees technically;
- Consulting with our employees and with others in the quality aspects of business;
- Maintaining our ISO 9001:2015 Certificate and continually improving our quality management system.
Health and Safety
Agemaspark is committed to follow and perform to the highest Health, Safety, Security and Environment ((HSSE) standards. It is also committed to perform in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the land. It is the policy of Agemaspark to conduct business in a manner promoting safe work practices avoiding risk to its employees, neighbours and the environment implementing the necessary plans, training and applicable controls to achieve the stated goals.
It is the Management’s objectives to carry out activities that are injuries and illness free to employees and friendly to the environment with a commitment to protect the integrity of its human, physical and financial resources by:
- Conducting operations, so far as is reasonably practicable with minimal risk to personnel and/or environment;
- Seeking continues improvement of our safe practices;
- Seeking opportunities for developing our employees HSSE competency; and
- Consulting with our employees and with others in the HSSE aspects of business.
Environment & Sustainability
At Agemaspark we ensure:
- A commitment to continuous improvement in our dealings with environmental issues.
- Recognition of compliance with relevant environmental legislation as a minimum level of performance.
- The education and training of employees in relevant environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities.
- The monitoring of progress and review of environmental performance on a regular basis.
- Recycling of packaging materials where possible.
- The minimising of waste.
- Efficient use of water and energy.
- That we invest in research & development, pursuing environmentally friendly solutions.
Equality and Diversity Statement
Agemaspark is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity within our business. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each person feels respected and able to give their best. Agemaspark is also committed to give opportunities to young people, to offer them the right to be able to find a career in engineering and to offer them an opportunity to further their education. This should allow Agemaspark to secure the future of the business that relies on new talent to go forward and expand along with new technologies.
To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, pregnancy, class or social background and political belief. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.